《暮光之城》电影的经典台词,哪一句对你最有感触
每次看暮光之城,总是会被这些文字感动到,直白、简单而又真挚。
1、You don't know how long I've waited for you. I'd rather die than stay away from you.
你不知道,等了你有多久。所以,宁可死别,绝不生离。
2、It is well worth of falling love in someone,even can keep up with the unavoidable damage.
真正爱上一个人的时候,一切都那么值得,包括不可避免的伤害。
3、I always have and always will.
一直爱,永远爱。
4、But it's you, your scent, it's like a drug to me. You're like my own personal brand of heroin.
但是你,你的气味,对我来说就像是毒品一样。你是让我上瘾的海洛因。
5、Now I'm afraid. 现在我害怕了
I'm not afraid of you… 我不是害怕你…
I'm only afraid of losing you. 我只是害怕失去你
Like you're going to disappear… 害怕你会突然消失…
6、I don't have the strenghth to stay away from you anymore.
我再也没有离开你的力气了。
7、Nobody's ever loved anybody as much as I love you.
我对你的爱 无人能及。
8、Only for making me want you so badly.
只有你才能让我如此上瘾。
9、Edward:To live is you give me everything.
爱德华:你活着就是给我一切了。
10、Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me ?
只是跟我共度幸福美满的漫长一生,难道还不够吗?
11、Edward:Do I dazzle you?
爱德华:我有没有让你神魂颠倒?
12、I don’t have th strength to stay away from you anymore. 我再也无法控制自己远离你了。
Then don’t. 那就不要。
13、I love three things in this world. Sun, moon and you. Sun for morning, moon for night , and you forever .
在这世界我爱三个事,太阳,月亮,和你。太阳只存在于白昼,月亮只存在于黑夜,而你是永远的。(我爱你与日月同辉。)
14、
Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies.
童年是没有生老病死的国度。
15、Bella, the only reason I left was because I thought I was protecting you. Bella.
我离开你的唯一原因是因为我觉得这能保护你。
16、I'd never given much thought to how I would die.
我从来没有想过自己会怎么死。
But dying in the place of someone I love,seems like a good way to go.
但是死在自己爱的人的怀里看起来是一个不错的选择。
17、I only said it’d be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t wanna be.
我只是说如果我们不是朋友会好很多,但是那不代表我不想和你交朋友。
暮光之城中的经典台词(英文版)
因为日语而荒废英文的小伙伴们快来唤醒自己的英文之魂。
《twilight》
1 Yes, it is enough. Enough for forever. -Edward
是的,够了,永远够了
2 And how long have you been seventeen? -Bella
你满17岁多久了
3 Edward Cullen is staring at you. -Jessica
爱德华 卡伦正在看着你
4 I don’t care! You can have my soul. I don’t want it without you-it’s yours already! -Bella
我不在乎,你可以拥有我的灵魂,我不想让它离开你,它已经是你的了
5 Are you still faint from the run? Or was it my kissing expertise? -Edward
你仍然在阳光下感到眩晕吗,或是我的吻太专业了
6 I love you more than everything else in the world combined. Isn’t that enough? -Bella
我爱你胜过世界上的一切,这还不够吗
7 Twilight, again. Another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end. -Edward
黄昏再次来临,一个新的结束,无论这天有多完美,它都将结束
8 You’re talking about forever, you know. -Bella
你在说永远,你知道吗
9 That’s the beautiful thing about being human. Things change. -Edward
开始人类生活是极好的。事情变化了
10 I will stay with you - isn’t that enough? -Edward
我会和你呆在一起,这还不够吗
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers. "
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”
爱德华:“是那些超级英雄之类的么?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...那些坏人呢?”
Isabella Swan: About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him - and I didn’t know how potent that part might be - that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. 贝拉:有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一个吸血鬼;第二,在他身体内有一部分--我不知道那一部分起多大作用--非常渴望我的鲜血;第三,我毫无条件地、不可救药地爱上了他 Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
爱德华: 这么说,狮子爱上了羔羊……
贝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
爱德华:多霸道而变态的狮子啊。
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
Edward:Good.
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.
贝拉:现在我害怕了。
爱德华:是吗。
贝拉: 我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你
Isabella Swan: You know,Everybody's staring.
Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways.
贝拉:你知道,大家都在看我们。
爱德华:他不算……不,他只是在看。我现在已不惧一切打破规则,反正我已经要下地狱了。
Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
爱德华:那就是你所梦想的吗?成为怪物?
贝拉:我梦想的是永远的跟你在一起。
Isabella Swan: [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun.
Edward Cullen:"Say it out loud. Say it. "
Isabella Swan: ...Vampire. "
贝拉:我知道你是什么了。你的速度飞快,而且强而有力。你的皮肤苍白而且冰冷。你的眼睛会变色,有时你的声音像是来自另个时空的。你从来不吃不喝,你也从不出现在阳光下。爱德华:“大声的说出来那是什么。说出来。”
伊莎贝拉:“……吸血鬼。”
Bella: How old are you?
Edward: Seventeen.
Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
Edward: A while.
贝拉:你几岁?
爱德华:17岁。
贝拉:你17岁多久了?
爱德华:有一阵子了。
Edward: Bella, you are my life now.
爱德华:贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了。
Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
Edward: Forever?
Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
贝拉:我梦想永远和你在一起
爱德华:永远?
爱德华:和我快乐地过完一辈子不够吗?
Bella: If this ends badly being that I become the meal.
贝拉:最坏的结局就是我变为盘中餐吧。