1. 友情
From majestic mountains and valleys of green to crystal clear waters so blue, this wish is coming to you.
越过青翠的峻岭和山谷,直到晶莹湛蓝的水边,飞来了我对你的祝愿。
It’s joy to know you, wishing the nicest things always for you, not only today, but all the year through because you are really a joy to know.
认识你是一种快慰,愿你永远拥有最美好的东西,不仅今天拥有,而且天天拥有,因为认识你真是一种慰藉。
A friend is a loving companion at all times.
朋友是永久的知心伴侣。
When I think of you the miles between us disappear.
当我想起你,相隔千里,如在咫尺。
You’re wonderful friend, and I treasure you more with every year.
你是一位难得的挚友,我对你的珍重与岁俱增。
2. 表示爱情
Precious things are very few——
That must be why there’s just one for you.
可贵的东西世间稀少——
这正是为什么属于你的只有我一个。
I love you more than I can say.
我真不知该如何表达我对你的爱。
Thinking of you still makes my heart beat fastest!
想到你依然叫我心跳骤然加快!
You are in my thoughts every minute of the day, in my dream every hour of the night.
白天,每分每秒我都在想念你,
夜晚,每时每刻我都在梦见你。
Think of me sometimes while Alps and ocean divide us, but they ever will, unless you wish it. (Byron)
长相思,天涯海角;情不断,山水难隔。
(——拜伦)
You’re everything to me.
你是我的一切。
3. 慰问
With warmth and understanding at this time of sorrow…
and friendship that is yours for all the tomorrows.
在这悲伤的时刻,请接受我的慰问和心意……还有永远属于你的永恒的友谊。
We would do anything to ease your sorrow if we only could.
如果有可能,我们愿做任何事以稍释你的悲痛。
I hope you can find a little comfort in the knowledge that your grief is shared by so many friends who are thinking of you.
你知道吗?很多思念你的朋友在分担你的悲伤,希望你能感到安慰些。
At this time of sorrow, deep sympathy goes to you and yours.
在这悲戚的时刻,谨向你和你的亲人致以深切的慰问。
Treasured memories live and grow more precious with time.
May those beautiful yesterdays help to ease today’s sorrow.
珍爱的记忆与时光同在且日益珍贵,
愿那些美好的昨天帮助你减轻今天的悲哀。
May friends give you strength at this time of sorrow.
May faith give you hope for every tomorrow.
愿朋友们在你悲痛的时刻给你力量,
愿信念给你的每一个明天带来希望。
Though words cannot express the thoughts the heart wou